Discover our non-prime range of products
Cost-efficient, quickly delivered, easy to buy, non-prime products can add value to your business. This page gives you all the information you need to benefit from these steels.
What is non-prime?
Initial prime material no longer assigned to a prime order can be declared non-prime. On the other hand, non-prime material can be downgraded material due to technical defects.
Non-prime products cover the entire range of ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Products: hot rolled, cold rolled, hot dip and electro galvanised, organic pre-painted, electrical steels, heavy plates and packaging products.
Advantages of non-prime material from ArcelorMittal
- Material in stock, for a wide range of products
- Short delivery period – 2/3 weeks
- Value creation for you at a good price/quality ratio
- Aligned categorisation rules across all ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Product mills
Non-prime is easy to buy with SteelUser
Thanks to the SteelUser web platform, you can access to
- Online material characteristics
- Delivery throughout Europe, using ArcelorMittal's transport network
- Follow-up of orders, dispatch advices and invoices
One single entry
- Single point of contact for purchasing material at all ArcelorMittal Europe – Flat Product mills
- Access to European wide network of mills
What our customers think...
"Weekly online offers allow us to buy products, according to our needs and the needs of our customers. SteelUser is the perfect tool to buy material, to follow up deliveries, to check invoices and all kinds of documents in only a few clicks."
- Owner, Mr M. Hoeben -
"SteelUser is a very comprehensive system with all kinds of useful information. Clear view on bought material, thanks to aligned categorization rules throughout the different mills. We are a very satisfied customer and very proud to have ArcelorMittal as non-prime supplier!"
The examples of applications published on this site are based on prime steel materials manufactured by ArcelorMittal. ArcelorMittal neither provides any guarantee nor assumes any liability in case the Customer decides to implement these applications with non-prime steel materials manufactured by ArcelorMittal.